20 Sep Training session on corporate social responsibility for AFJE
Cyril BOURAYNE and Sigrid PREISSL have trained a panel of in-house counsels in corporate social responsibility in the frame of a training session organized by the French association of in-house counsels (AFJE). The session took place at the premises of the Chamber of Commerce in Orléans.
Following issues have been addressed:
- Corporate “social” or “societal” responsibility?
- A mere marketing strategy?
- “Soft law” vs. “Hard law”?
- What are the operational aspects?
- What action plan within the company?
- Constraint or opportunity for small and medium-sized enterprises and very small enterprises?
- What developments? What prospects?